14 June 2012

Cruise To The Bay #5 6/10/12


My god, it's been a while since I've updated this blog. I haven't had the luxury of time lately, but I'll make an effort to log this summer's craziness to the best of my ability. This summer is going to be a good one. I've been working on the car like a madman. I've been fighting through a handful of mechanical issues, and it's been a struggle to keep it on the road while working long days and finishing up my last year of school. This past week was particularly intense, I'm in summer courses now, and in order to get the Buick in good shape I've been burning the candle from both ends. I think it's paid off. I got a new coat of paint on the roof before our Cruise to the Bay last weekend, and I'm really happy with it. The rest of the car still needs work, but it feels great to be driving something I can be proud of. The cruise had a pretty decent turnout, all things considered, and I'm happy that other people have been coming out to the pier to help make this a regular thing, the Bay needs it. Here's my pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts